Hallgren Auctions, a family owned and operated business, was formed in 1995. Since that time, Greg Hallgren, Broker, has been actively engaged in the auction and real estate business on a full-time basis. Real estate is sold at auction or by conventional listing. Hallgren Auctions, nestled in the heart of the Flint Hills, proudly serves a large, seven county area. The company specializes in farm, ranch and rural property sales, but has also had success in more urban areas including Manhattan, Emporia and Council Grove, Kansas.
The company routinely coordinates and facilitates the sale of personal property at auction and has assisted hundreds of customers through life transitions through capacities to handle every aspect of personal property sales from moving, to set-up and sale.
Greg also provides appraisal services. Accredited through the Certified Appraiser Guild of America, his areas of emphasis include Internal Revenue Service appraisal requirements, estate and gift appraisals, insurance appraisals, divorce appraisals, casualty loss estimates and court appraisals.
Education, Special Training & Licences
- Graduate Missouri Auction School, Kansas City, Missouri- 1995
- Graduate of Certified Appraisers Guild of America
- Continuing Education Courses through Kansas Real Estate Commission
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (Kansas)
- Active Auctioneer
- Member of Kansas Auctioneers Association
- Member of National Auctioneers Association
- Member of the Certified Appraisers Guild of America